ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lurchdog

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 pm

LURCHDOG
darnei elemental shaman
57/14
270 herbalism
honored or revered with most factions at least

played with nightskye, doomfred, luckie, merezu , surak and few others

was member of Son of a Horde and left to make myself a bank toon when i was in my 60s.

got in game bout 9 months before lich king launched. was playing so many toons just to experience game that didnt do any of the big raids. i have 2 other 80s that i play so i have been in most instances in some form or the other. i did kara on weekly basis on my pally who was holy at that time

favorite cheese? really? geuss would be pepperjack

i play almost everyday. my work schedule is kinda weird. i have a roataing 2 week shift. two weeks i work days other two i work nites.

time played 22 days

i am 32 yrs old

i enjoy playing and meeting people. with my work schedule cant do much more really other than hang with wife and kids. so basically i work, take care of kids and wife and play wow. not much else going on really.

armory link? dont know how set that up, sorry. not real big computer nerd....Smile

i have pvp some just dont care for it much. i get bored. is more fun when u got some freinds to do it with

bacon is good for many things, breakfast or a burger...yum yum
Back to top Go down
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1