ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application For Layia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application For Layia Empty
PostSubject: Application For Layia   Application For Layia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Character Name: Layia
Class and Level: Death Knight level 80
Spec, Points and Description: My spec is blood and I plan to keep it that way. I have pretty good heroic blues and some raid epics.
Professions:Engineering and Mining (They are low level and im willing to drop them for something else)
Attunements: Only MC lol.
Exalted Status:I am exalted with Valiance Expedition and Exalted with Wrymrest
Resist Levels: I currently do not have any resists gear

Current Guild Member(s) you know: Razorspikee

Past Guild History: Warriors of Wollongong and used to Be in Souther Cross on my hunter.

Raid History:I used to raid ZG, MC, and BWL back in the good old days on my hunter

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? Cheddar.

Why have you selected ULrebels? I have done some raiding with you guys (as a pug) and liked what I saw, I also would like to do alot more raiding than I am currently doing.

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? I can raid mon-thursday from 6:30-10 (That may Vary a little bit). Fridays I can raid 6-any time. Saturdays I can raid Any time. an Sundays I can raid from as early as you need me to about 10.

Total Played Time (/played in game): My DK has 12 days played time and my hunter has 54 days played time

Tell us alittle about yourself. My real name is Zac and I am a guy. I love playing wow, spending time with my gf, and hanging with friends. Thats pretty much my life =P

Toon Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Layia

Do you PvP? Sometimes but its not my favorite thing

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? BOTH!!!
Back to top Go down
Catalytic
ULrebels Guest
Catalytic

PostSubject: Re: Application For Layia   Application For Layia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Oiiiiii! Whats the general guideline on posting on apps?! Can i go all devil's advocate?! Twisted Evil

btw

Quote :
Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? BOTH!!!

good answer pig
Back to top Go down
Miah
Admin
Miah

PostSubject: Re: Application For Layia   Application For Layia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 am

Srry for late reply but I or another Officer will be in touch in Game
Back to top Go down
https://ulrebels.forumotion.net
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

PostSubject: Re: Application For Layia   Application For Layia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Layia   Application For Layia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For Layia
Page 1 of 1