ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voidkillers Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vøidkill

Voidkillers Application Empty
PostSubject: Voidkillers Application   Voidkillers Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Character Name: Voidkiller
Class and Level: Level 80 Warlock
Spec, Points and Description: 0/41/30
Professions: 330 Alchemy, 335 Tailoring
Attunements: None
Exalted Status: Valiance Expedition, working on all other reps
Resist Levels: Fire - 259, Frost - 115

Current Guild Member(s) you know: Valthos, Titania, Catalytic, Crunchyroll, Fryinghawk, most anyone who has ever been in Intrepid

Past Guild History: Divinity and Intrepid

Raid History: Kara, Gruuls, Mag, SSC, TK, MH (all but Archimonde), and BT (Up to Reliquary), on my Druid all of Naxx 10 and 25, Sarth +1 10 man, and 10 man Maly.

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? Cheddar

Why have you selected ULrebels? Many of my old guildmates and friends are in ULrebels and it has a mature and casual raid enviornment.

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? Most Fridays and Saturdays i am available for as long as i am needed, but most other nights i am only available until 8:30 ST

Total Played Time (/played in game): 50 days 23 hrs 24 minutes

Tell us alittle about yourself. I live in a small town near Atlanta, GA. I am a senior in high school who enjoys playing tennis, World of Warcraft, and most any other video game available. I am EXTREMELY competitive and always try to top the charts in dps. I listen to directions well and i am a quick learner.

Toon Armory Link:

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance:

Do you PvP? I do not like to PvP on my Warlock as much as most do but i do enjoy occasionally PvPing on my Druidw
Back to top Go down
Catalytic
ULrebels Guest
Catalytic

PostSubject: Re: Voidkillers Application   Voidkillers Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Uthelinan
Officer
Uthelinan

PostSubject: Re: Voidkillers Application   Voidkillers Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Not too shabby at all. On Patchwerk, where us clothies can go-all out for the entire duration of the fight, he pulled 3.9k dps, right below us shadow priests and mages.

http://wowwebstats.com/4hkol4uhg4cje?s=453410-482422
Back to top Go down
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

PostSubject: Re: Voidkillers Application   Voidkillers Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 am

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voidkillers Application   Voidkillers Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voidkillers Application
Page 1 of 1