ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Character Name:Mercader
Class and Level:Rogue,Level 80
Spec, Points and Description:For PVP I have a mutilate setup I find works efficiently 45/5/21,For PVE I use the standard mutilate spec 51/7/13.
Professions:Skinning 450,Engineering that I never work on 296.Im probably going to drop it and pick up something else.
Attunements:
Exalted Status:Argent Crusade,Knights on the Ebon Blade,Valiance Expedition.
Resist Levels:

Current Guild Member(s) you know:Scyphen,Rubicante,Omegaprodigy.

Past Guild History:I was in Unmerciful for a while but nobody showed up for raids.Now in United Exodus and they are not progressing whatsoever.We have a few people geared for 25 mans/10 ulduar but the rest of the guild is barely geared for 10 mans.

Raid History:Voa,OS,and naxx 10/25.Furthest I have gotten in 10 man Ulduar was Razorscale but the tank had to go so we never even got a chance to down him.

Whats your Favorite type of cheese?Mozzarella with out a doubt.

Why have you selected ULrebels?I wan't to experience more of the games content without having to pug with ignorant morons.

When can you Raid? and how Consistently?Basicly whenever.

Total Played Time (/played in game):I have played since about a month after the game was released.I never really got really into the game until about lich king came out.I had quit since BC and I figured I would check out the death knights.So I leveld an Undead death knight on Azjol Nerub to 80.Then a Pally then my rogue.Rogue has 22 days and 2 hours.

Tell us a little about yourself.I play HB in football for four years.Played on the school basketball team 3 years in a row.Probably going to play JV football next year.Usually like to keep to myself although with my RL friends I like to screw around (who doesn't)Also im not a prepubescent child that will blow your ears out on vent.

Toon Armory Link
I don't know if it will show my PVP gear.When I copied this it showed my PVE gear.

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance:?

Do you PvP?Yes I do pvp.I usually duel Scyphen every day as well and lose but it's still fun.

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert?I would say both but I have looked at other applications and everone says both,o im going to say breakfast just to mix it up a little.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1