ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Jabir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

App for Jabir Empty
PostSubject: App for Jabir   App for Jabir Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Character Name: Jabir
Class and Level: Warrior, 80
Spec, Points and Description: Mainly Prot, but can switch to fury/arms if you need a DPS in raids
Professions: 450 Enchanting
Attunements: n/a
Exalted Status: n/a
Resist Levels: n/a

Current Guild Member(s) you know: None =[

Past Guild History: Optimus Prime, Fortune's Child, First Fate, Phoenix Rising

Raid History: Black temple (before nerf), Vault of Arch (10/25), Obsid Sanctum (10/25)

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? Swiss

Why have you selected ULrebels? Looking for a guild that NEEDS me...other guilds sidelined me even though I'm a super good player because they had a set 25 people they brought every single time...

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? Basically anytime, I have lots of availability

Total Played Time (/played in game): 44 days, 2 hours on warrior

Tell us alittle about yourself. Graduated university with 4 year degree in Business Finance...live in Buffalo, NY. Love gaming and cars.

Toon Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Jabir
(Probably shows some of my dps/pvp gear...) My prot gear I have multiple Tier7 pieces and many epics.

Do you PvP? Yes I love it

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? Breakfast...or any time of day...so dessert too I guess.
Back to top Go down

App for Jabir Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Jabir   App for Jabir Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

I do know at least 1 member in guild, Merezu
Back to top Go down

App for Jabir Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Jabir   App for Jabir Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Still waiting on response...I've switched to DPS spec, putting out 2700-3100 DPS
Back to top Go down
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

App for Jabir Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Jabir   App for Jabir Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 am

Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for Jabir Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Jabir   App for Jabir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Jabir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULrebels :: Applications-
Jump to: