ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lvl 80 Pally App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mchaunte

Lvl 80 Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 80 Pally App   Lvl 80 Pally App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 am

Character Name: Mchaunter
Class and Level: Paladin Level 80
Spec, Points and Description: Ret: 0/17/52 Holy: 52/5/14 (Prot if needed: 0/55/16)
Professions: Mining: 400 Jewelcrafting: 400
Attunements: MC
Exalted Status: WotLK: Wyrmrest, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade, The Kalu'ak, Alliance Vangard
Resist Levels: At the moment I don't have any resist items, but I can make some Jewelcrafting Frost resist items if needed.

Current Guild Member(s) you know: None at the moment, however, I have done some raids/heroics with some of your guild members.

Past Guild History: Restituo Sumptus, Viva La Resistance, Minion of Aku

Raid History: I know all the raids except for EoE and the new raid that was added in 3.2

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? String Chesse

Why have you selected ULrebels? I know the high standards and expectations that is needed. The maturity level of this guild is by far better than what I have seen. Plus you guys have enough people to do 25 man raids, unlike the guilds that i have been in.

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? I usually work until early afternoon, so anytime after 5pm server time I can raid.

Total Played Time (/played in game): 41 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes, 0 seconds

Tell us alittle about yourself. I am a very friendly person both in game and in RL. I usually try to help as much and as many people that I can because I was helped through my leveling days. I usually like to do alot of PvE, however, I also like to do some PvP as well.

Toon Armory Link:

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance:

Do you PvP? Yes I do PvP. I have some PvP items and I am working to get some more gear for my PvP set.

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? MMMM.... BACON!!!!
Back to top Go down

Lvl 80 Pally App
Page 1 of 1