ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

level 80 protection warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snakethe

level  80 protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: level 80 protection warrior   level  80 protection warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:33 am

Character Name:Snakethetank
Class and Level: 80 warrior
Spec, Points and Description:raid spec 5/15/51 speced that way for the improved shouts, dps spec 18/53/0
Professions:mining and working on jewelcrafting
Attunements:
Exalted Status:stormwind, stormpike guard, argent crusade, kirin Tor, the wyrmrest accord, alliance vanguard
Resist Levels:292 frost resist

Current Guild Member(s) you know:none atm

Past Guild History:warrior class leader and officer of annihilation before the guild disbanded due to players not willing to make all raid times, after that I was with Heist for a bit but were not raiding 25 mans so I decided to leave. I want to experience more of the game and not just do the 10 mans

Raid History:everything in the game on farm as for ulduar 10 man up to kologram and for 25 man up to deconstuctor

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? im a big cheese fan so for sure all cheese

Why have you selected ULrebels?im looking for a guild that isnt too hard core that wants to raid for 6 days a week 6hours each of those days like some guilds I want to enjoy the game and not have to view this game as a second full time job

When can you Raid? and how Consistently?
I can meet all your raid times with out being late

Total Played Time (/played in game):126 days 8hours

Tell us alittle about yourself. 25years old financial advisor at my local bank been playing wow ever since the beta and been active ever since im a very laid back super nice guy always helpful in guild and even helping out alts trying to lvl up, im very active in pvp and love doing heroics when ever I can.

Toon Armory Link

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance: currently dont have a WWS link but that can be provided at a later time

Do you PvP?yes all the time

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert?both
Back to top Go down
snakethe

PostSubject: Re: level 80 protection warrior   level  80 protection warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:38 am

sorry here is my armory link
Back to top Go down
snakethe

PostSubject: Re: level 80 protection warrior   level  80 protection warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:39 am

sorry its not letting me post an armory link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Snakethetank
Back to top Go down
Thunderla
Officer

PostSubject: Re: level 80 protection warrior   level  80 protection warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you for posting your application. it is in review as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level 80 protection warrior   level  80 protection warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

level 80 protection warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULrebels :: Applications-
Jump to: