ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totém the Elemental Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Totém the Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Totém the Elemental Shaman   Totém the Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Character Name: Totém (01257alt code)
Class and Level: 80 Shaman
Spec, Points and Description: Elemental, Restoration dual-spec
Professions: Jewelcrafting/Mining
Attunements: 10 man Eye of Eternity key
Exalted Status: Kirin Tor, Alliance Vanguard, Wyrmrest Accord, Violet Eye, Stormpike guard
Resist Levels: Don't have any

Current Guild Member(s) you know: None that a I know of, i just asked a recruitment officer some information and decided to apply =)

Past Guild History: Phoenix Rising, Disbanded due to people failing to show up to raids/caring about them. I showed up to all the ones I signed up for.

Raid History:Cleared all content up to 25 man XT-002 in heroic, in 10 man cleared everything up to kologorn

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? Colby-Jack its the best ever and will always be =P

Why have you selected ULrebels? I was interested in joining after seeing many of your members geared and I also found out that the raid times fit my schedule

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? I can raid after my classes which is usually after 2 server, I can stay up as late as the raid goes

Total Played Time (/played in game): 44 Days, 4 Hours, 47 Minutes, 34 Seconds

Tell us alittle about yourself. I love to raid and have fun doing so, but when it is time to be serious during raids i will be very serious. I can take Jokes/constructive criticism very well.

Toon Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Tot%C3%A9m

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance: I tried to get that program running but it really really confuses me >.<

Do you PvP? Sometimes as restoration, Yes

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? Both depending on what you use it in =D
Back to top Go down
Gavineyn
Officer
Gavineyn

Totém the Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totém the Elemental Shaman   Totém the Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:52 am

Application Denied
Back to top Go down

Totém the Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULrebels :: Applications-
Jump to: