ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage,Frostfire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkantos

Mage,Frostfire Empty
PostSubject: Mage,Frostfire   Mage,Frostfire Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Character Name: Arkantose
Class and Level: Mage, 80
Spec, Points and Description: I am Frostfire Mage, and know my rotation
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting
Attunements: None
Exalted Status: Stormwind, Ironforge, Kirn Tor
Resist Levels: 50 all

Current Guild Member(s) you know: Zentire is the only one i raided with and he knows i can lead raids and push Good DPS and my Gear doesn't really show what i can do. I also know others but haven't raided with them.

Past Guild History: Dead Heroes, Resurgence, Cinderella Sandbaggers, Fated

Raid History: I have done Nax 25 and nax 10 man, VoA 10 and 25 man also 10 and 25 man OS, and a some of Ulduar

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? THE CHEESE ON PIZZA DUH! :-)

Why have you selected ULrebels? I have chosen you guys because i have herd great stuff about you guys and i know many members in there that say its great and In raids loot is fair and still filled with great people. Also my raid times are perfect with yours

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? I can raid thrus,fri,st,and sunday. About 6 server time to 9 server or 10 server.

Total Played Time (/played in game): 44 days, 3 hours, 39 minutes, 8 seconds

Tell us alittle about yourself. I am on a travel soccer team, and love to play football and Pool.

Toon Armory Link: but you can ask Zentire this does not show what i can do in raids.

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance:

Do you PvP? Yes but write now im focused on getting better PvE gear than PvP

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? Bacon is Sweet and savory which= DESSERT!
Back to top Go down

Mage,Frostfire
Page 1 of 1