ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest Empty
PostSubject: Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest   Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Character Name: Eyezaathe

Class and Level: 80 Priest

Spec, Points and Description:
I currently have my dual specs set up for Holy and Shadow. I generally run as a healer though(my healing gear is better, and I have more experience), but would be willing to switch to discipline/shadow or discipline/holy if needed. Whatever fits best with the makeup of the guild.

Professions:
Alchemy and Jewelcrafting

Attunements:
I have the 10-man Key to the Focusing iris, as far as I know, there are no other needed Attunements.

Exalted Status:
Sons of Hodir, Kirin Tor

Resist Levels:
I have a full frost resist set, 415.

Current Guild Member(s) you know: [
b]I'm not sure who all is on your rosters, but I know a number of members who used to be in Intrepid. [/b]

Past Guild History:
Aurora Aeternum(pre-wrath), Intrepid.

Raid History:
I've done all BC content through Kalecgos in Sunwell. I've had experience in all 10 man raids (Naxxaramas, Sartharion and Malygos), and have done 25 man Obsidian Sanctum and Naxx.

Whats your Favorite type of cheese?
Mozerella

Why have you selected ULrebels?
I have some friends there, and would be interested in raiding with them for fun.

When can you Raid? and how Consistently?
I can be available most nights, though for my own sanity I generally would prefer to only raid 2-3 nights per week.

Total Played Time (/played in game):
56 days

Tell us a little about yourself.
Risa and I have been raiding together on and off for the last few years, and we're looking to join a guild with some friends to have a good time.

Toon Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Eyezaathe

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance:

Do you PvP?
No

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert?
It's whatever you want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Catalytic
ULrebels Guest
Catalytic

PostSubject: Re: Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest   Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Do want, 'nuff said. lolol
Back to top Go down
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

PostSubject: Re: Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest   Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest   Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyezaathe, 80 Healy priest
Page 1 of 1