ULrebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ULrebels

Ulrebels is an Alliance guild on Uther. We are a 10 Man Raiding guild for friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knates APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knate

Knates APP Empty
PostSubject: Knates APP   Knates APP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Character Name: Knate
Class and Level: 80 Rogue
Spec, Points and Description: Mutilate 51/13/7 Pretty common spec. Focuses on keeping up HfB and SnD while envenoming to refresh SnD timer and keeping rupture up as much as possible.

Professions: 450 Skin 443 LW

Attunements:

Exalted Status: WOTLK factions - Knights of Ebon Blade and Argent Crusade.

Resist Levels: I can craft my full frost resist gear but theres not much of a point to it. So my resist lvls are 0. Dont really need em.

Current Guild Member(s) you know: Nekane!! Legit mage... pvp partner. And i guess alotta First Fate ppl have app.d recently. I'm among them now.

Past Guild History: Cipher Legion, First Fate

Raid History: 10/25 OS, 10/25 Vault, 25 EoE, 10/25 Naxx

Not gonna list BC raids... but ive done alot of em.

Whats your Favorite type of cheese? Its all about the Fetta cheese! (sp?)

Why have you selected ULrebels? Always enjoyed runs with members, great attitude. Great progression. And Nekanes pretty attractive....

When can you Raid? and how Consistently? Ehh this is the most confusing part for me. Kinda sporadic work schedule. But im usually available around 7-11pm server time.

Total Played Time (/played in game): 70 days, 2 hours and 4 minutes

Tell us alittle about yourself. Im a real chill dude.. i play the bass guitar for a solo artist named Dewey Lybecker. He'll go big someday..hopefully. haha I also like snowboarding, skateboarding and longboarding. I listen to music alot and im starting my last quarter in college!!! Wooo then ill have plenty of WoW time!!

Toon Armory Link:

Might be in pvp gear... i pvp alot too.

If Possible a WWS link so we can see Raid Performance: =/ Sry i don't have one. But in 25 mans i run about 3.2k Dps or more. Im fine with running a raid with u guys to see how i do.

Do you PvP? hehe yep yep. Mid 1700s right now... been lvlin an alt lately so i havent raised it.

Is Bacon a Breakfast food or Dessert? Definately a breakfast!! However... bacon flavored icecream is the best dessert ever!
Back to top Go down
Phaelix
Officer
Phaelix

Knates APP Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for applying!   Knates APP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 am

So YOU'RE the guy Nekane ditched my 2's team for, eh?... hehe j/k, my main is a mage, and 2's with Nekane wasn't all too great anyway! =P

Thanks for taking the time to apply -- either myself or another officer should be in touch with you in-game within the next day or so.

Best,
Phaelix
Back to top Go down
Knate

Knates APP Empty
PostSubject: =]   Knates APP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am

Haha yep yep. Nekane ditched me too for another rogue. He kinda hops back n forth between me n him.

Ohh btw i also got a 78 shaman thatll b 80 in a few days. Im most likely goin resto. might stick elem for a bit tho. So more reason to recruit me =]
Back to top Go down
Zerked
Officer
Zerked

Knates APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knates APP   Knates APP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 am

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knates APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knates APP   Knates APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down